🍀 Premail version 2.1.0 has been released with a pot o' gold full of new features!
Get Premail from npm or GitHub
- An 22% reduction in package size thanks to many fewer dependencies and a slimmer file structure!
premail new design
premail new email
- A more reliable
premail watch-- with integrated Browsersync!
- Many more design settings are now configurable from within Premail without having to crack open Handlebars partials, MJML attributes or Sass files (unless you want to!)
- Support for design or email names consisting only of numbers (like "2022").
- Ensuring MJML is picking up all design configuration.
- Fixing some design regressions in 2.0.4 and 2.0.5.
- Fixing a bug with
Notable dependency updates:
- MJML from 4.10.3 to 4.12.0
- Sass from 1.48.0 to 1.49.9
- Prettier from 2.5.1 to 2.6.0
- mjml-bullet-list from 1.1.7 to 1.2.2
- mjml-signoff from 1.1.5 to 1.2.3
As this is a minor release, there are no breaking changes, and any designs or emails you created with prior versions will continue to work.
That said, there are many more theming features in the Premail's newest example design and email, so be sure to upgrade before you start your next one!
How to upgrade Premail
npm update premail -g
Full list of changes available on the changelog.